that looks like the line up in amsterdam.

We walked in and they were playing manmachine, just four guys, standing stiff
as hell, infront of a huge video projector.

When they droped trans-europe express I felt a shock go up my back, I knew I
was watching a piece of history. Also, numbers was another personal favorite.
Oh, and how classy is it to leave the stage to music non-stop. Like you are
supposed to take it with you...non-stop.

my brother and i hung out at the perfect spot. close to the stage, and a few
steps from the bar. Never an empty cup :) He was even rolling joints in the
dark, without a flat suface, and they were perfect.

Kraftwerk reprsented, the crowd loved it. probably my favorite concert ever.

-jason