He's been releasing under the name Random Factor for a while on 20:20
Vision (afaik newest release came out in March of this year)

MEK

                      Matt MacQueen

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       jason kenjar <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      .com>                    cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Fwd: Palette
Newsletter 004
                      03/31/04 10:17 AM

On Mar 31, 2004, at 3:53 AM, jason kenjar wrote:
> From: Palette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[snip]
> John has just finished his next full length for Plug Research titled
> "Logic Memory Center." It features the vocal talents of James Figurine
> (dntel), Carl Finlow (Random Factor),

Carl Finlow.. there's a name i haven't heard in awhile... what's he
been up to?  God I still play Broken Mirror,  6 years later still
sounds wicked

--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com