There's a pub called the Hobgoblin about five minutes' walk to
the north of the Rocket, where we met up before the last Lost
party. As far as I know there are no official plans to have a
pre-Scion meetup there, but if such plans develop this is the
most likely venue I guess.

Some info on the pub can be found here:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/6249/

Sorry for the OT everyone!