From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>well i guess that finally confirms tristans very astute
observation that
>it basically comes down to optimist vs pessimist.

why is it pessimism? id call it being realistic vs being
idealistic.

>i for one will enjoy the music enjoy, and enjoy it more so in the
times
>when it draws more than a handful of scowling purists.

good for you, ill enjoy good music if im the only person there. i
dont need a million idiots around me to feel like my taste is
justified.

>you seem to have spent most of the day railing against whatever is
>available  and in doing so, you have closed your circle of open
exchange
>which i would assume is the point of partaking in a community
(which this
>list is). If you only wish the fortify your limited ideas about
what
>techno is and what it ever can be, than i fail to understand your
>participation in this list at all. I fail to see what you gain.

i really dont see what im "railing" against. im sorry i offended
you or whatever with my use of the word hipster, but you keep
trying to twist what ive said into some other thing that exists
seemingly only in your own mind.

> Enjoy another night home alone with your represses.

im currently rubbing my JAN 12" on my testicles.

tom

andythepooh.com