someone please break down who these people are.

Yes please someone!

I give it a shot, dutchies correct me if i am wrong:

Aardvarck: Rusty techno producer from Amsterdam. Used to do stuff for Djax a loooong time ago. Does stuff for Delsin, Music for Speaker, Signum and Relaxo Abstracto. I also part of Rednose District i think.

Benny Rodrigues: Techno DJ from Rotterdam or The Hague i think...

Dame: Dunno who this is, someone told me today that she is a she...

Dimitri: Used to be one of Holland's hottest DJ's, could play amazing sets during his High Tech Soul Movement nights in Amsterdam. Apparently Derrick May wanted him on this stage.

Estroe. Amsterdam based DJ who plays techno...

Joachim: Headhoncho of this stage, he came up with this idea

Ramon: Don't have a clue who this is...

Remy: Like Dimitri, he also used to be one of hollands hottest and hippest dj's. Plays banging techno with long drumrolls (when i hear him).

Rockid:  erm... no clue here...

Duplex: The unsung hero's of dutch techno!

Joris Voorn: Upcoming producer from holland, released records on Keynote & Sino. Future releases on Kanzeleramt i think and possibly Transmat.

Legowelt: Electro & Italo hero's!

Leroy: Never heard him but i think he plays nu-soul, stuff. heard some good stories about him.

Miss Monica: Boring techno dj who used to DJ in the same time as Dimitri & Remy... don't have a clue why they booked her...

Paco & Frederick: Cheesy progressive house act, much played by people like John Digweed (yes i am embarrassed that i actually know this)

Rednose Distrikt: Nu-soul act based around Aardvarck and some one else, i think that marsel knows more details.

Steve Rachmad: He ain't playing at movement i think

T!M: One of the owners of the Bootleg DJ Cafe in Rotterdam, runs grammar records also has some records out on Raygun, used to be part of Misja & Tim and responsible for the first x-trax releases.

KJ