unofficially, i've heard novamen and alden tyrell will be there as well...

From: kj at technotourist dot org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) dutch stage on demf
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:31:11 +0200

Also the line-up that got published yesterday is published by the government related Dutch Pop Institute, today i read some messages from Sound Architecture/SoundVision/Generator (the people who do the dutch stage) that they have not announced this line-up it ain't official or something like that...

KJ

for some reason I'm not able to post to the 313 list recently, but I-F seems pretty much confirmed according to his post on the CBS forum...

 Last official I-f gigs:

 27-03 Moscow (+ Intergalactic Gary)
 08/04 Barcelona, Loft. (Resident jam)
 08/05 Augsburg