Ha!!
That message was from me, by the way. ;0)

-----Original Message-----
From: ian cheshire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 April 2004 10:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Claude Young and MXF Pioneer in Berlin last Saturday

alex? u mean Ian :)

Radio:
It's been a while since you heard from me, but there's good reason!!!
Firstly, Wednesday 7th April brings Detroits' one and only:
CLAUDE YOUNG
..to Locked Grooves on Proton Radio.
Expect the unexpected........
Claude is joined by your hosts Lee Bolton and myself.
www.protonradio.com/show.php?showid=22
www.lockedgrooves.org