>The CD will be released on April 23rd in Japan via Cisco/Soundscape.
>The CD will also be sold during the Movement festival.

so the only places you can get the CD are at the festival and through the
Cisco/Soundscape store?

what is the deal with Transmat and Cisco? I just picked up the
Time:Space_02 CD (import) and it's published by Soundscape and distributed
by Cisco

does Cisco have exclusive distribution for Transmat?

MEK

                      "John Osselaer"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      ndora.be>                cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) Movement
compilation
                      04/06/04 02:39 PM

Hi list,

We have a news item up at the site that might interest some folks:
information about the Movement compilation and the full track listing.

http://www.technotourist.org

John

----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]