Got a batch of new rekids today. One of the highlights being Marco Bernardi
on Emoticon.
If you have not heard this yet, get it. Its Boiling My Potatoes! ! !

Good work Tom on releasing such quality!
Also a big up on the Russ Gabriel LP on the same Label, I acquired a few
weeks back. Top Stuff.

100% pure has relaunched also and got the new EP this morning although not
had a chance to listen to it properly yet.
Fragile back catalogue has been repressed and I've got a couple gems I
missed
first time round.Bango EP's.

others brought was the Retroactive re-issue/bootleg on buzz, (Lovely tunes,
not a great pressing, quiet! )
Black 2 the Future on Five/Six - alot of tunes for the money. All Good.
Al Da Bubble on Archive
Theo Parrish - Twin Cities EP. on Rick Wades Harmonie Park Label.
and an oldie by Nubian Mindz on Irma. Nice house tune.

NICE.

Max