On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Cyclone Wehner wrote:
> That's why this year there will be more Australians per capita at the
> fest than probably any other country.

Bring on the Aussies! You have to give love to the Australians because
they pay the most for a plane ticket.

Completely off topic: I live on a dead end street, and I was walking the
dogs last night. This car stops and a guy gets out (after they've driven
down to the dead end and come back), and he says "Hello, we're from
Australia and we're lost."  So I, of course said "well you should have
turned west instead of east at San Francisco."

So I gave them directions to their destination, and we talked about my
dog Marge, who is an Australian Shepherd Dog. He (of course) said he'd
never heard of nor seen that breed before ;-)