Mad Mike bobble head doll? I havent seen that one yet. but I have seen the
Scan 7 one and the Paris the Black Fu bobble head dolls. pretty funny they
are! Before any one aks: No. There's not likely to be a Sean Deason one due
the excessive amounts of plastic needed to duplicate my rippling muscles!
:^P

just kidding! I'm quite puny actually.

sean

on 4/16/04 6:21 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at