From: Marsel // Nomorewords.net [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 April 2004 10:47
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) the future

i guess, a part of it could be because the year 2000 has passed?

as 2000 wasn't that far away for a long time, and with the magic of the
number, like 'dreaming' that would be a year when "all things would be
better / utopia" filled in, by everybody their own purposes / dreams

and i guess, we need to get use to 3000? as being more exiting 2100? or
2500? like that's the new year when "everything will be ok" but a bit too
far away ? 2100 maybe?