I got mine for £8.00 about 18 months ago off Gemm..... It's "Remix" records not
Mix.... click the link and 2nd one down... it the b side to funky.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/discopatrick/othmix1.htm

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   21 April 2004 13:37
To:     313@hyperreal.org
Subject:        (313) that Mach 12"

ok, I'll stop winging now and ask for some advice instead....

the Mach 12" On & On (the one Jessay sampled for On & On)

(on Mix records)

What do you think it's worth? Has anyone ever seen one for sale?
I might have an opportunity to get one.

Thanks

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring