my indicators that time isn't holding its breath.

01. my son started with his "why? why? why?" asking period. if anybody knows the switch to make him stfu for a while, let me know ;) 02. mausland (http://www.mausland.de) doesn't start with 10.000 flashsplashscreens anymore. instead, they've got a real index now. 03. it is possible to attract 2 million visitors to a website within 1 week (http://www.theprodukkt.com) 04. commercial video games reach the level of mindless violence that my footnails instantly roll up (rockstar games "manhunt"). bleh... 05. one year passed silently, it's time for a new release on _rohformat (http://www.rohformat.de)

last not least:
i heard dennis desantis first track with a "real" bassdrum ;) (dig-button on thn050)

cheers,
ronny