>they had a different style of programming each season, one year
electronics
>with amongst other all the german stuff, daf, liaisons, some italo disco
>etc, one year r'n'b, disco-boogie, funk etc, another year afro, oriental
>stuff, "world music", and so on. 4 or 5 years in total iirc, till 1984/85
>then it closed.

I hadn't heard this bit before. cool.
I got some wild tapes. Visage "Frequency 7" at 33rpm - it just sounds
proper wild at that speed.
into Sparks "Beat The Clock", TW Funkmasters "Love Money" ohh, just so
dope. think it's '82.
All the time he's beating the hell out of the tracks as well, constantly. a
proper inspiration. wayyyy before what was happening in chicago too, and
even wilder in parts.

got a new one he did on three cd decks about 3 months ago, there's a
segment on there which is just unreal. some electronic thing playing over
"les negresses verts" - I can't find out what it is though, it's soooo hot.

trying to find out a bit more about a band called "the monks" as well if
anyone knows owt??

ta

alex
*more cosmic than cosmic cars*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring