just visited the old front of the website.

its like seeing first hand what the world before I was born. Octave One's back catalog for $3.99 a piece, anyone? I get this kind of anxiety running though me, like its my fault i didn't know about something big when it was happening. No amount of conviction to Detroit techno or DJing can get you on the ground floor if you weren't there. But it does beat saying, "i knew about it and I fell off".

Alas, 2003 was very good year for electronic music, and so is 2004. Cant be bogged down in the past with new a new moodymann album and 2 more kenny larkins ready to drop.

livin' it always, as always
-jason