where have you been the last 5 years? that's exactly how it works

platinum (canadian afterhours chachie spot) set the precedent the first
year by blaring awful trance the first day. By day two- a large contingent
of fellow booth dwellers planned a confrontation- but their promotions
girl (who is not a trance fan) got them to stop before fist flew.