hi again list-

I hope your having a good day. My vacation is lasting longer than it should with no immediate employment in sight. Therefor, i've decided to toss some great wax for for grabs. Why not let you all know first before putting them on ebay? And the nominees are:

Kenny Larkin    Untitled        Illegal Detroit
Eddie 'Flashin' Fowlkes Beat Down Grooves Vol 2 City Boy
Traxmen Presents Mark Bernard   Loop Point      Dance Mania
I-F     The Man From Pack       Disko B 2x12"
LN'S    Good For Me No Good For Me      Fnac Music Dance Division
LN'S    Inferno EP      Fnac Music Dance Division 590276
SCSI-9  Move Your Body Boogie   Freizeitglauben
Rick Wade       The Angry Pimp EP       Funky Chocolate
Rei Loci        The Future Is Our Time  Headspace Recordings (UK)
Various The Second Coming       Iridite
Andres  Untitled  KDJ 29
Andres  EP KDJ 13
M.I.A           M.I.A.  Local 3000
Erik Travis     IOS     Local 3000
B Calloway      98 Degrees      Local 3000
John Thomas     Vision  Logistic Records
Orlando Voorn (Living Room)     Roomservice     Night Vision    LP
Orlando voorn  Progress The Progress EP Night Vision
Jill Scott      Slowly Surely (Theo Parrish Remix)      Not On Label
Todd Sines + Natacha Labelle    Overlap Planet E
Jeff Mills      Force Universelle EP    Purpose Maker
Aux Men Project 1       Puzzlebox Records
Stacey Pullen Today Is The Tomorrow You Were Promised Yesterday Science LP
Central BPM (Larry heard rmxs)  Coast2Coast     Stride Records Inc
Theo Parrish & Marcellus Pittman    Essential Selections Vol. 2 Track Mode
Other People Place, The Lifestyles Of The Laptop Cafe Warp 2x12"
Iridite productions The acceptable face of elitist techno Down Low
Scott Grooves The journey From the studio of scott grooves

hit me up and let me know if you are interested and we can talk shop. Im also interested in trading vinyl, so send me a list of what you have if you want. email [EMAIL PROTECTED] wit' all ya'll needs.

thats it 313 much luv.

-jason

<i now return you to your on-topic friday afternoon posts about the size of bugs in the greater michigan area ;)>