>i still think
>writing a good song is the most innovative thing someone can do.

for sure..
but. how about all the amazing electronic tracks from through the years
that aren't strong songs?
they're still strong pieces of music, stand the test of time (so far
anyway), and are innovative.
(but I wouldn't call them songs)

but I don't know what my point is, but I think you made a good point.
(or something)

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring