www.paxahau.com

note- although its not clear on the splash page, Speedy j and Liebing will
be playing in tandem. Jochem on gear and Chirs on decks.

Also- Monolake will be playing with Deadbeat via internet connection from
Germany. i believe they;ve done this a few times.

theres a few more afterparties here:

http://www.detroitluv.com/index.php?board=31

shame ellen allien is the same night as paxahau. i supposed i'll decide on
which to see based on how good her LA show is the week before. Either way-
its walking distance between the two.

Oddly- i've not heard of any major parties on Sunday night. Too bad since
that's historically the 'bender' night

and i know of a few more that aren't posted up yet.