can't remember anyone commenting so I wanted to give big ups to alex for
this mix.....

much respect for the homage to history as well as a nod to the present - all
blended via nice long mixes on what sounds like 3 decks (well it sounds like
that with those rhythm track transitions anyway)....nice eq work too. i dig.

rc