tom

From: Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:34:23 -0700

On Apr 26, 2004, at 4:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
can i mention how utterly depressed i am becoming hearing about
all of
these sets and knowing that his only So Cal performance will be
limited
time afternoon set at Coachella.

"Utterly depressed"?  I'll give you "utterly depressed":

Tomorrow night is Kraftwerk in San Francisco.  (I had a ticket)
Friday night is our own Mr. Plaslaiko here in LA.
Saturday is Coachella.

So what happens, right as Ultimate Music Week begins?

I come down with Chicken Pox and can't leave my house until next Tuesday.
(Gory evidence available upon request.)

No Kraftwerk, no Plaslaiko, no Coachella (no Kraftwerk, no
Garnier) for
me.

Gutted,

        - Greg