I have a record with the same speech - the speech is laid over the top of a
re-edit of 'play it loud' by larry heard. i think it's on  mystic bill 'the
mystic files' (trax). it's a great bit of oratory when laid over' play it
loud'.
where it comes from originally, i don't know.

anybody in sydney interested in buying my copy of stephen brown #2? (played
twice at home) $10 and it's yours.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             jason kenjar
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             29/04/04 02:31 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) stephen brown sample anyone?

hello,

This is my second transmat question in just as many days.

Stephen brown's ep #2 on transmat has a great oration on it, this guy
shouting "I AM..SOMEBODY"!  Was his lifted from another record or a
speech from somewhere?

shame on me for not knowing sorry. but thanks in advance if u can help.
-j

ForwardSourceID:NT0000B532