> Hello. Could somebody identify tune that Tom Churchill was playing in
> the TraxxUnit-mix around 60:20?

Maybe I can :) That's actually Jamie's first track.. Luciano & Phil Quenum -
Orange Mistake (Cadenza)

> The mix can be found from here:
> http://www.traxxevents.com/music/index.html -> Tom Churchill/Jamie
> Thompson.
>
> If somebody has spotted the whole tracklisting (or excerpts of it) I would
> love to see them here.

Here you go...

[Tom Churchill: 0.00-1.00]
Igor O Vlasov - 504 (Handheld)
Future Beat Alliance - Space Based (Void)
Lusine - Push (Ghostly)
John Tejada & Titonton - Freaky Deaky (Palette)
Yennek - Without (Art Of Dance)
Atjazz - Witchbender (Mantis)
Too Funk - Sidewalk (Ferox)
John Tejada - Music For Doubles [Dan Bell mix] (Palette)
Scott Findley - Acid Face (Iron Box)
Convextion - Spice Tea (Down Low)
Minimal Man - Chicken Store (Perlon)
Timeblind - untitled (All Ears)
JT & Cpen - Spread The Groove (Late Night Essentials)
Pawel Kobak - Pianoboyz (Deep Departures)
Future Beat Alliance - Broken Promise [Peppermint Candy mix] (Project)

[Jamie Thomson: 1.00 onwards...]
Luciano & Phil Quenum - Orange Mistake (Cadenza)
Daniel Bell - Phreak Yo Body (Logistic Records)
Coordinates - Tuning Field (Sub Static)
Estornel / Tutera - Tema C (Sub Static)
Bernd Maus - Statik (Gadgets)
Convextion - Convextion (Matrix)
Scion - Emerge 1 (Chain Reaction)
Carl A. Finlow - Show Down (Sur Muzique)
Joris Voorn - Fever (Keynote)
Hayden Andre Project - Tribal Life (Strobe)
Joris Voorn - Rephrased (Keynote)
Raiders Of The Lost Arp - Funk 006 (Drop) (Pigna)
Monolake - Arte (DIN)
Ratio - Transfer (Central)
Ratio - Backseat Driver (Central)
Fabrice Lig - Black Stone (Kanzleramt)
Unknown Soldier - Homecoming (Underground Resistance)
Ron Maney - Untitled (Hybrid)
Rei Loci - No Neutral Surface (Seventh Sign)