From: "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "KiDDy*RaVeR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "ThReE-oNe-ThReE"
<313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Detroit In Effect

In a way, their sound is what "techno" would have turned out
to sound like if Techno Kut had had the impact that Metroplex,
Transmat etc ended up having. I'm quite interested in that
parallel 'path' of post-electro stuff and the way that it started
out calling itself "techno" before being superceded by what we
*now* know as "techno"...