and who can't resist opening an attachment with the title "Help a Leper"?

very few I would gather ;)

MEK

                      "Blackman, Ryan

                      (UKEKT)"                       To:       "'Matt Chester'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      och.eu.com>                    Subject:  RE: (313)
viruses

                      04/30/04 09:37 AM

, and they usually just contain 3 or 4
words of text, and an obvious subject like 'read it immediately.

Or "Help a Leper."

Or "I found this secret information about you."