----- Original Message -----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 4:40 PM
Subject: RE: (313) akufen question

> I've got a recent remix he did of a track called 'Blue' by Plej.
>
> It's ace.

Agree that one sounds awesome. Unfortunately I ran out of record buying
budget right when it came out.

I'm not as hook line and sinker on most of his stuff, although I am sort of
in awe of it, but his Horror Inc. material is the business. He has one 12"
on Revolver - both tracks excellent, and one other track on the Perlon
Superlongevity 3 comp. All the Horror Inc. stuff is much more techno than
most of his Akufen stuff. As he puts it, all of his music has his
'signature', which the Horror Inc. stuff definitely has, but it's all much
more dubbed, spooky, ethereal and synthetic. I love it. I put the one from
the Perlon comp on my latest mix if you wanna hear it. It's the track right
after JAN.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk