I checked out the Paxahau site - it says that Biosphere is playing!!! I realize this is not bangin' techno but gosh, how often does one get to see something as cool as this? last year's bash was really fun and in a great space - nice variety with multiple DJs/acts going at once. this year's looking just as good or better ... I would love to see Ellen Allien tho' - ah, decisions, decisions ...

i think ellen allien's site shows two different dates for that weekend so there's another chance somewhere!

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
http://www.mkb-dj.org