I don't think so. I understand the frustration but...
It's not like people are buying tickets in advance.
And even people from os are going for a fest, not a particular act.
Putting on a festival in Detroit is super hard, I can se ethat.
There is no money coming from the city of Detroit, even the African American
museum is in huge debt.
I mean in places like here there are government resources available for
things like electronic festivals and even then people don't get it together!
I don't think anyone knows just how periously close the fest came to not
happening last year and it was only because D May put money into it that it
was saved. Plus you had all these talented people from Detroit and elsewhere
investing their time into it for the love not the money. I mean I am hanging
for the line-up too but I see the challenges. The American economic
situation don't help!

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: 313@hyperreal.org   (313)
>Subject: (313)  Movement Thoughts
>Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 2:47 AM
>

> Is it just me? But it seems like they should have had the movement line up
> set months ago. I mean with less than a month to go we don't know anything.
> Is this a sign of being unorganized in doing events like this? Will it even
happen?