From: Matt MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 May 2004 16:41
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Ann Clarke

can someone explain to me the attraction people have to 'our darkness'
?    I mean not EVERYTHING Hardy played was genuis...  ;)  err...

I just don't feel it... too brittle or something for me?   There is a
re-edit of it on the Paul Raymond series (on the flip side of Chicago's
Street Player, which i love.. by comparison) that you can probably
still find
http://www.discogs.com/release/153000

peace
--