I had hope they would come out with another In Sides or Brown Album, The Middle
of Nowhere almost did it, but not quite, and The Altogether was a boring
mistake.  Similar to 808state, they seemed to get kind of lazy over the years.
Even though their production skills improved over time, their compositions
tended to lack a certain creative progression.