hello

here's last Friday's playlist

CHILLED OUT PASSION - Friday nights 1-4am GMT on PASSION 107.9FM, OXFORD
Live Webcast http://www.passion1079.com

1/5/04                  1-4am
De La Soul              Me Myself and I (Instrumental)  Tommy Boy
MIX BY SKALPEL (PART 1)
END OF MIX
Remote                  Protecting My Hive              UR
Dopplereffekt Speak And Spell International Deejay Gigolos
Aux 88                  I Need To Freak (DJ Dijital Mix)        Direct Beat
Trevor Rockliffe        Freak                           Intec
Dave Clarke             Just Rise (James Ruskin Blueprint)      Skint
Two Lone Swordsmen      Circulation                     Warp
Velocette Memories For The Future (Rethought By Velocette) Parallel
Agent Cooper            Minus                           LL
Kenny Larkin            My Reflection                   Peacefrog
Jedi Knights            May The Funk Be With You        Universal Language
FSK Meets Anthony Shake Shakir  Tiger Rag Remixed       Disko B
Theo Parrish            Falling Up                      Third Ear
Kate Bush               Running Up That Hill            EMI
Fela Anikulapo Kuti & Roy Ayers     Music Of Many Colours   Celluloid
The Jimi Hendrix Experience     3rd Stone From The Sone Polydor
Throbbing Gristle       Hamburger Lady (Carter Tutti Remix)     Novamute
Uusi Fantasia           Lattialla Taas                  Telle
George Benson           Give Me The Night               Warner
Ruby                    Grace (Schneider TM Remix)      Earsugar
Infinite Livez          The Adventures Of The Lactating Man     Big Dada
Young-Holt Unlimited    Midnight Cowboy                 Cotillion
The Rolling Stones      Monkey Man                      Decca
MIX BY SKALPEL (PART 2)
END OF MIX