Well, i've been lurking for awhile. But now it's time to introduce myself and begin to be a real member of this fine group. My name is DJ Kowalsky, i'm from Brazil. Teoricaly, i play most things electro, old schoo and new school (don't get me wrong: no electroklash shit). Just teoricaly. Cause i don't think twice to mix breakbeat, garage, some old school acid and chicago sounds, detroit techno, ur stuff and so on. Talkin' bout electro mixes, there's two that i recorded and put online, one totally old school and the other more up-to-date.

old school one (Mistura Escola Velha): http://www.rraurl.com/sets/kowalsky_02.mp3

up-to-date (Ctrl Shift): http://www.rraurl.com/sets2/kowalsky_01.mp3

This the url for my profile in this brazilian electronic music portal called rraurl.com: http://www.rraurl.com/djs/profile.php?dj=kowalsky

Let me know what all of you think about this humble mixes. :)
If anybody like them, write me in private for the tracklists.

Hugs.

Kowalsky