Dear list-members,

I'm a music professor (and techno fan) at the University of Pennsylvania,
where I'm writing a book on rhythm in electronic dance music. A large number
of the artists featured in the book are from Detroit, and I'm trying to
contact them to inquire about tracks of theirs that I plan to discuss. I'm
having trouble locating the following people:
--Walt J (Walter Jones, of Dow Records)
--Paul Lesley, Sterling Jones, & Roderick Simpson (of A Number of Names)

If anyone on the list has suggestions about how I might get in touch with
any of these people, please reply to me privately off-list.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Mark Butler

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]