last night I was doing a bit of reorganizing and pulled out an Abacus
record on Prescription that I never really listened to the first time
around
"The Relics" EP - won't file that away for too long ever again.  That is
some deep gorgeous house music. So what has Austin Bascom been doing
lately. Last release I see was in 2000 under the A:xus moniker.

Right now - I've got Common Factor's "Dreams of Elsewhere" CD playing

MEK

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ox.net>                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      05/14/04 08:25 AM        Subject:  (313) friday records

 what y'all listening to today.  myself? how kind of you to inquire.  i
picked up james duncan's "times like these" EP [le systeme]...  great NY
style house.  nice raw feel to it.  i guess james did trumpet work on some
morgan geist/metro area tracks.

  cheers,
  lrh