Not sure on the rules - I picked up SID 7 by Mad Mike
the other week on ebay and while it is good,
considering the price these things go for over here on
ebay I dont think its that much better (if any) than
other UR stuff

Having said that I hear the Scan 7 one comes highly
recommended - not sure you can get the Drexycia one
anymore

Cheers
BT

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > You know the S.I.D
shop in Detroit?