>Not sure on the rules - I picked up SID 7 by Mad Mike
>the other week on ebay and while it is good,
>considering the price these things go for over here on
>ebay I dont think its that much better (if any) than
>other UR stuff

Well, I was kind of thinking that. Which is why I thought I could chuck
someone $20 or something to get me 2 to see what they're like. I've seen
them on ebay and often thought I'd like to have a couple, but, yeah, I've
never seen them go for less than £50, and I'm just out of the races when
they go up to that sort of money...

If anyone shops there regular, let me know privately.

Thanks!

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring