Hi.

Haven't seen this discussed here before so here goes.

I love the remix album titled Mutant throbbing gristle. Throbbing gristle
remixed by Carl Craig, Simon Ratcliffe (basement jaxx), two lone swordmen
among others.

Two lone swordmen deliver a nice straight techno remixes of "United"
(instrumental & vocal while C. Craig works on his magic on "Hot on the
heels of love". Pretty "usual" (if you can say that) C. Craig mix in my
opinion.

The track that really stands out (for me atleast) is the Simon's remix of
"Hot on the heels of love". Boom, what an ace job he has done with the
original! 10/10 for this remix :)

Cheers,

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net