That mix looks dodgy.
 still, tyree has produced some great tracks. 'i fear the night' is a fav.
-it's on my latest mix (www.jbucknell.com).

             David Gillies
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             24/05/04 01:58 AM         313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Tyree In Oz

Well I'm not sure if he plays out, but last year there was a Hustler mix
cd by him:

"Holding onto your 12 inches takes on a whole new meaning with the
release of Hustler's recent porn title 'DJ Groupie'. With a tagline of
'Techno beats, hardcore heat' the Hustler group invited themselves to
the annual Winter Music Conference in Miami to produce a "porn-soaked
carnal exploration of after-hours dance culture"

http://www.ministryofsound.com.au/news_ctemplate.cfm?page_id=28760938117011003&se_id=110

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> well, nice to see tyree guyton is coming to sydney, but like dave, i was
> hoping for tyree cooper!!!! i was quite excited there for a moment.
> i've never heard him spin - does he play out?
> james
>
> Cyclone Wehner wrote:
>
>>Can't believe no one from Sydney has twigged to this, what's up with
>
> y'all?
>
>>;)
>>
>>http://www.freep.com/features/living/riley23_20040523.htm
>

> Sheesh, thought it was going to be an article on Tyree Cooper in Sydney!
> What a way to get my hopes up in the morning... ;-)
>
> ForwardSourceID:NT0000D26A

ForwardSourceID:NT0000D276