Wait a minute...

I love the burial mixes for many reasons, among them is their incredibly deep reverberating, yet astonishingly precise bass lines and percussive patterns. Yet, I find myself missing 3 or 4 of the Burial 10"s I'd really like. Turns out that the Burials happen to be pressed on a 2 different single album LP formats, with 4 tracks per side. Thats good news, unless of course, the grooves are too crowded, which often is the case when people opt to press LP's on one disc instead of multiple discs. Crowded grooves can cause all sorts of sound quality problems including a diminished low end sound , but Im sure most people here already know what over crowding can do to sound quality. I've learned this lesson the hard way times and ended up unsatisfied with a particular pressing.

Ken, on a personal tip. I might be dumb as a rock and equally untalented, ask anyone :) Don't patronized me while you are trying to invalidate my curiosity in the same breath. My concerns are valid for the content which this community is based upon.

So, once again list readers. Anyone care to contrast / compare the 10"s vs. the LP formats of the burial label, especially the level of the bass lines and kick drums? Please do so very critically as i would if i could.

- S.I.I  Somewhere In Iowa