Oh 313, where have you gone?  Or is it I who have changed... ?

I'm cleaning house and have a few things I'm putting on e-bay and I figure some of you might also be interested... if not, please scold me privately, and don't forget the whip.

MPC2000xl
Sampler, Drum Machine, Sequencer
32mb, internal EB16 filter card (so nice), added 8 outputs (plus digital SPDIF), SCSI port... includes flight case, manual, and power cord--thank god...

Yes, this is my baby... and I'm setting it free. Excellent for live sets. The Minus sticker comes stock.

My username on ebay is theorem if you want to check it out.

Yamaha RY-30
Drum Machine

This drum machine is seriously under-rated... How many drum machines out there have filters? This one does, and they work very well-- assignable to the pitch wheel on the left... Tweak your thumb raw. I used this drum machine to record a song called Shift. Find it on Kazaa and hear this machine in action.

Casio RZ-1 (313 Celebrity Special)
Digital Sampling Rhythm Composer

I bought this a few years back from Dan Bell, and as it turns out it is the actual machine he used to record "Work that MF"... It's a bit beat up, but is in perfect working order.

I haven't posted this on E-bay yet, but will soon.... or make me an offer I can't refuse.

There are a few other items I have yet to post including a Korg Wavestation single rack unit, Digitech 256 f/x processor, a Sony Mini-disc player/recorder, and hey, even a platinum/diamond ring... please email me if interested in any of these items.

While I'm at it I'm also selling a Silver 1988 Porsche 928 with 95,000 miles:
http://th.m-nus.com/mpeg/928.html
If anyone knows someone who might be interested, send me an email!

Thank you all and sorry if this was a waste of your mailbox,

Dale Lawrence