Why don't you look and search on SoulSeek.......?

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 25 mei 2004 19:59
To: 313
Subject: (313) New to the list

Greetings all.

  I just joined this list a couple of days ago in the hope that I can revive
my interest in Detroit Techno. I've always loved that electronic Detroit
sound, but over the past few years I've not been buying much music at all.
Mainly due to a lack of money and not knowing what to look out for.

  Anyway, I was wondering if there were many artists out there with mp3s to
share? I used to visit mp3.com every so often where they had a Detroit
section, and some of the music was really quite good.

  Also, I've got an album from a number of years ago by the Detroit
Escalator Company. Does anyone know if they're still going? That's one of my
favourite all time albums. Really nice music.

  One other thing, if there are any artists or producers out there looking
for drum machine samples from the 80s and 90s, I've got all the samples from
45 drum machines on my website www.avene.org  All free to download.

  Regards,

Glenn