How on earth I ended up on Mike Clarks mailing list, I'll never know.

But I thought these sounded pretty good! So, if you're off to Detroit, you
might want to check them out.

Apologies if they've been posted before......

Friday May 28th (2 flippin' days away you lucky gits!!!)
Centre St - Centre St/Grand River (Harmonie Park)
Global Beatdown fest
Dj Christian Larson (slip n slide rec. London)
Detroit greets Japan
Dj Taka (beatdown sessions)
Dj Alex from Tokyo (F-Communications)
Dj Nobu (Chiba city)
Dj Norm Talley (Beatdown Rec,Third ear)
Mike Clark (Beatdown rec. Third ear)
Dj Delano Smith (Beatdown,Mixmode,Third ear)
Osunlade (Yoruba rec.)*
*Osunlade may not play due to scheduling difficulties.

Sunday May 30, 2004
Rehab
Agave's (Woodward/Canfield)
Delano Smith
Norm Talley
Mike Clark
10pm 4am

woohoo.

                     behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

        telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
                   give your consent to such monitoring