Seconded - Great to read the words of the man himself. The more I find out
about UR, the stranger it seems.

"We don't make music in search of fame and fortune. We make it when we feel
like it. That can be extremely frustrating for artists on the label."

Who is the 'we' in this quote? Doesn't this seem circular? It's the artists
who make the tunes, and they put them out when they feel like it - no
problem, yeah?

There's other strange stuff detailing the internal politics of UR, but I
don't want to over-analyze my heroes. It's just...interesting to think about
how things go down internally in UR.

This warms the heart though:

"If you're an assault DJ, we feel you got skills, manners, respect..."

The fact he mentions "manners" - man, who the f*ck else in 'dance' music
ever talks about manners? Total respect to the man. I'm sure such things are
the secret of longevity.

Timeline is so exciting, it strikes me as a real futuristic project, live Hi
Tech Soul. The benefit gig on the 31st is sure to be a night to remember.
Get that set on Soulseek someone pleeeease!!

Andrew