Be sure to check out the Techno Boulevard stage as
well. I was just talking with Lucas Rodenbush. He will
be doing a live PA on Sat @ 9:30. He has lot of new
material. I got to hear some of it, and it promises to
be an amazing performance. Other artists slated for
Techno Boulevard include John Arnold and Mike Clark.

Here's a quote from the Movement site:

"In an effort to promote and nurture emerging talent,
the Movement Festival has designated an area of Hart
Plaza specifically for the use of independent music
vendors. Dubbed “ Techno Boulevard ,” the walkway
parallel to Jefferson Ave will become the site where
local, national and international labels and musicians
will have the opportunity to interface with one
another and their listening audience. In addition, a
special DJ performance area will be included in the
Boulevard as a showcase of independent talent."