I ordered this at the start of the week and am so excited about its
arrival! I read somewhere that one half of Narcotic Syntax is (Manic
Street Preacher) James Dean Bradfield? Is this true?

'The Drumpads Of Jericho' is a great title for a track!

>>> jason kenjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 28/05/2004 9:22:30 am >>>
What's up? I'll tell ya whats up!

The Narcotic Syntax on Perlon! It's nothing short of amazing! Please
take my word for it and pick it up on sight.

Its a really unique combination music and poetry and story.  Get this,

all the poetry in the music has been printed on the inside paper sleeve

to read along as you listen. Here is a little snippet of narcotic
poetry which explains their work- its on the sleeve too:

" All notes of this daring construction are formed out of the remnants

of a music culture from the last white spot on the jungle map. Every
single sound has been placed into the composition by laborious,
time-consuming manual operation. The arrangement is not from this
world. The groove orbits around your own passion. The rhythm wins the
fight of love for detail. "

If you don't already want to run out and listen, don't let rely on
on-line samples or a quick stop at the record store to make your
decision for you. Take it home and read the poetic stories as you
listen.

My pick of the friggin' year so far, and what an amazing 5 months it
has already been! Its a really good time to like electronic music,
folks.

-jason