For Immediate Release :

Movement Festival

May 29- 31 2004

“Saving the World from Bad Music”

Detroit’s electronic music festival marks its fifth anniversary in 2004 and
this year for the first time Movement will be open to donations from attendees
to ensure the festival’s continued viability, success and growth in the future.

As 2004 Movement Festival Co-Producer, Derrick May states, “This year has
really made us realize that the current business model we are working under
does not give the Festival sufficient room to grow. We are hoping
that by asking for support via donation, we are setting ourselves up for
greater success next year and in the years to follow. Such donations will allow
greater growth and will assist us in implementing a dynamic and successful
business plan that will allow us to expand our support base. However we are
thinking of the future of the Movement and we therefore want
to ensure that on June 3, when our Team starts planning Movement 2005 we have
ample resources at our disposal. So whether it be $1 , $ 2 , $5 whatever can be
spared…every little bit counts. If each person could donate $1 or a few dollars
as they walk into the Festival, it would really help tremendously in dealing
with things as soon as the Festival ends."

Join the Movement and ensure the Festival’s future by attending this years
Movement Festival in Hart Plaza from Saturday May 29- 31 and making a donation
at the designated donation areas.

"Your donations keep Detroit techno on the map....The world community needs
electronic music and Movement needs your support " Kevin Saunderson

We're Saving the World from Bad Music” Derrick May

www movementfestival.com.