I think this was during Jeannie Hopper's set . . .

http://www.atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5/23686.jpg

I mostly caught Derek's -- he shredded, naturally -- techno,
breakbeat, Prince, "Baby Got Back," acid house . . . the Pixies!!

I went out to the Tigers game and missed a fair bit, but from
all reports a top-notch day musically at the festival, everyone
was roaring about Amp Fiddler's set, much better than last
year.  TP and Mo-reese did a fine set and had the crowd
jumpin' at the end.

Amp's band was doing quite well until the cops came in and
shut down Centre St at 3 am, so no Theo last night, d##N!

live from Harmonie Park . . .

phred