>Cos they want to sell it...i actually have this record, and bought it on
>the strength of a rather awesome segment on the gino soccio side,
>unfortunately it only plays once...waste of 20 bucks...its not even
>really in time or tune in places...bit like some of the new delsin
>stuff, I really don't get it...a lot of the new northern european stuff
>is really good at being self hyped...

Yeah, but the Unabombers having nothing to do with it! They have no reason
to want to sell it.
That's why I said it..
B side is ace, agreed.
dunno what you're on about re. the delsin stuff, some of the best techno
around IMO.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring