        From: kj at technotourist dot org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 03/06/2004 14:13
        To: 313 Mailinglist List
        Subject: Re: (313) Movement 04

        The most funniest thing i got was this sticker Tom Linder gave to me
        with the 2  words

        "Jit Happens"

        On it. Simply brilliant because it is oh so true. I was hoping to see
        some jit during the liveset from electrofunk though. Musical highlights
        for me this weekend at the festival: Duplex, Orlando Voorn, Amp
        Fiddler, Mike Grant, Ron Trent, Terrence Parker & Maurice Turner
        tagteaming at the mainstage & Buzz Goree.

        Some new trends we saw and i now need to copy to be cool:
        - People tripping over a step-up at the 7th city party at a
        3-per-minute rate and trying to cover that up by doing an extremely
        cool dance move
        - Holding a record in the air while dancing
        - Female house dj's who look like f*cking hippies

        The best  afterparties for me where the For Those Who Know III and the
        Green Lights GO!!! party. On the last party there was not time to dance
        i ran into friends everywhere :) i was a bit dissapointed by Shawn
        Rudimans liveset though. His records do sound so much better :-/ Claude
        Young surprised me by playing a brilliant set and same goes for Jeff
        Samuels.

        KJ